登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

我的时光我的爱

回忆不褪色

 
 
 

日志

 
 

商务英语口语900句(二)  

2009-12-13 14:22:06|  分类: 花中李的英语毕业 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

501 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。
502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
504 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?
507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。
508 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?

509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。
510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。
511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。
512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。
513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?
514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.我们提供永久保证。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。
521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?
523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?
525 Have you marketed your product yet?你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?
526 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。
527 We feel product quality is high indeed.我们认为产品的质量的确很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。
529 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。
530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。
532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。
537 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.这要根据所订的数量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?
540 How much do you charge per unit?你们每件要价多少呢?
541 What's your wholesale price on this item?这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?总折扣你们准备提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。            
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?运费由谁来负责呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?谁负担运费呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the documentation costs.那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。
555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?我们现在开始开会好吗?
557 Thank you for attending today's meeting.谢谢你出席今天的会议。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。
560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?
562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?
563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。
565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。
567 That's all for today.今天就到这儿了。
568 Let's call it a day.让我们今天就到此为止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?
570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.对不起,星期二我无法参加。
571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.所以,我要进行下一阶段了。
572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。
576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?真的,你想知道什么呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.当然,你什么都可以问。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?
580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?
581 Would you please clarify your question?请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?
582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?
583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?
585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。
586 There'll be time for questions at the end.最后会有时间发问的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?
588 That's a tough question to answer.那是一个很难回答的问题。
589 How much will all this cost?一共要花多少钱呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.目前我要多讨论那个问题。
591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。
592 I'll check into it and get back to you.我查对一下然后送还给你。
593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。
594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。
595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.那件事我让蒋先生来答复。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。
597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。
599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。


601 I've been part of this project since its beginning.从一开始我就参与这个计划。
602 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。
603 Please look at the data of this first chart.请看第一幅图表的数据。
604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.数据证实此种产品安全有效。
605 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。
606 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。
607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。
608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。
609 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。
610 This is a revolutionary new product.这是一种革命性的新产品。
611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。
612 We now have five different models to choose from.我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。
613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。
614 Are there any questions?还有什么问题吗?
615 Do you have any questions at this point?就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?
616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?
617 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。
618 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。
619 Your question is how we developed our product?你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?
620 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。
621 When can we expect its delivery?什么时间能发货呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?建议零售价格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?你们的试销情况如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
629 How much will it cost?这种商品成本价是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
621 When can we expect its delivery?什么时间能发货呢?
622 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。
623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?
624 What's the suggested retail price?建议零售价格是多少呢?
625 What do you expect it to go for?你们的试销情况如何?
626 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
627 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
628 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
629 How much will it cost?这种商品成本价是多少?
630 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。
631 What does the test marketing show?试销说明了什么?
632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。
633 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。
634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。
635 We're aiming its price for $ 98.我们订价为98美元。
636 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。
637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。
638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?
639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?
641 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
642 I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
643 I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。
646 Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗?
647 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
648 How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?
649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
651 No, I don't. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗?
652 I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
653 I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
654 We've booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
655 Let's go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。
656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?从此地去台北要很久吗?
657 It's about an hour.大概要一个小时。
658 We'll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
659 There's a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
660 I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
662 That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。663 Would you like to have some dinner?你想吃饭吗?
664 What would you like to eat?你想吃什么呢?
665 Can I take you out to dinner? It'll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
666 If you're hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
667 Have you had breakfast yet?你吃过早餐了吗?
668 Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
669 Good. Let's go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
670 How is your room?你的房间怎样?
671 Did you sleep well last night?你昨晚睡得好吗?
672 Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
673 We'll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
674 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
675 Our new product line has been very successful. We've expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
676 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
677 We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
678 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
679 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
680 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
681 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。 
682 It's the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。
683 We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。
684 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
685 I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
686 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
687 Let me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。
688 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
689 Yes, I'd like to know your daily production.是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
690 Is there anything you'd like to know?你想知道什么?
691 Is there anything I can explain fully?有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
692 What did you think of our factories?你认为我们的工厂怎样?
693 I was impressed very much.我有深刻的印象。
694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。
696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。
697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?
698 We'd like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。
699 We are in great need of Grade A.我们急需一等品。
700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。


701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。
702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.请您把商品货号告诉我们。
703 Could you give me an indication of the price?您能提供一个参考价吗?
704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。
705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?
706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。
707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。
708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。
709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。
710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。
711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。
712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。
713 The above inquiry weas forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。
714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。
715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。
716 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。
717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。
718 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。
719 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。
720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。
721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。
722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。
723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.请告知可供现货的数量。
724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。
725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。
726 We trust you can meet our requirements.相信贵方能满足我们的要求。
727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。
728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。                                 
729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documents-against-acceptance basis.我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。
730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。
731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。
732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。
733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。
734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。
735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。                                 
736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。
737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。
738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。
739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。
740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。
741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices.得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。
742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?请告知你方大概要订多少?
743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。
744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。
745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。
746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。
747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。
748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。
749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.我们可提供送货上门服务。
750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。
751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。
752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.贵方所要样品另行邮寄。
753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。
754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。
755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。
756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.希尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。
757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.希望我们能就此价格达成交易。
758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。

759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。
760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.因为汤姆?李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。
761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。
762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。
763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。 
764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。
765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。
766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。
767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。
768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。
769 This price is subject to change without notice.此价格可以不经通知自行调整。
770 The offer isn't subject to prior sale.本报盘以货物未售出为条件。
771 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。
772 This offer must be withdrawn if we haven't received your reply within five days.如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。
773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。
774 As this is a special offer, we hope you won't miss this opportunity.因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。
775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。
776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。
777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。
778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。
779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%。
780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at today's rate of exchange.这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。
781 I think your price is on the high side.我认为贵方价格偏高。
782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.你方价格比去年高出20%。
783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。
784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.这种商品的竞争非常激烈。
785 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。
786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。
787 The German quotation is lower than yours.德国报价比你们的低。
788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。
789 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。
790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。
791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。
792 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。
794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
795 I'm glad that we've settled the price.很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
797 What's your counter-offer?您的还价是多少?
798 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。
800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。


801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。
802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。
803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?
807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。                
809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 
810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 
812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什幺意见。
813 That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。       816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?
817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?                        
820 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?
821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。
823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什幺吗?
824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?                                                   
825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。                    
826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.我们将按合同条款交货。
827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。                                                          
828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。                  
829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.我们确信合同会顺利执行的。
830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。
831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.合同双方有义务履行合同。
832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.除非有什幺突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。
833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.任何违背合同之事都是不利的。
834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.买主有权撤消合同。
835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。
836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。                                                              
837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。
838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.如果没有什幺正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。
839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfil your part of it.我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。
840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。
841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。                                                          
842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。
843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。
844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.包装直接关系到产品的销售。
845 Packing will help push the sales.包装有助于推销产品。
846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.买方通常很注意包装。
847 Different articles require different forms of packing.不同商品需要不同的包装。
848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。
849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?
850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。
851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。
852 Cartons are seaworthy.纸箱适合海运。
853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。
854 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什幺意见。                                                            
855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什幺异议吗?
856 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.我们将按你方的要求进行包装。
857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。
858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.应采取措施加固纸箱。
859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。            860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。
861 It's urgent to improve the packing.必须马上改进包装。
862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.包装费用未算在报价中。
863 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。                                       
864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.请报价并说明包装情况。
865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.请保证货物不受潮。
866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。
867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。
868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。
869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。
870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。
871 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.所有包内都有一层防水内衬。
872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。                                                   
873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。                                                 
874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。                                                      
875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。
876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。
877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。
878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.每件货物应单独用油纸包好。
879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m。
880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。
881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。
882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。
883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。
884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。                                                     
885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。
886 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.选择合适的运输方式很重要。
887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。
888 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。
889 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.空运较快但运费较高。
890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。
891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。
892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。
893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.货物将在香港转船。
894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。                                                 
895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。                                                         
896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。
897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。                                                   
898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。                                                            
899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。                                              
900 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。

  评论这张
 
阅读(168)| 评论(0)

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018